From: duke@drutx.UUCP
Subject: Hello out there...
Date: Fri, 6-Jul-84 16:18:43 EDT	[thread overview]
Date: Fri Jul  6 16:18:43 1984

Is there anyone out there who is working with yacc/lex to develop ada
parser, etc?  Oh really?  Well, so am I.  Everything was going fine,
until I tried to handle incorrect programs.  The yacc I was using was
pretty ancient (v 6), and I undertand newer versions are more
forgiving. I'd appreciate hearing from anyone with experience in this
area.

duke smith aka drutx!duke,
DR 22-1P10, 2855