* An easy question: any OpenSSL library for Ada?
@ 2011-02-13  9:43 mockturtle
From: mockturtle @ 2011-02-13  9:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

The subject says everything: do you know about any Ada interface to OpenSSL (or other SSL libraries)?  I tried a very fast  google "Ada SSL," but I did not see anything that convinced me...

Thank you

* Re: An easy question: any OpenSSL library for Ada?
@ 2011-02-13 11:34 ` Vadim Godunko
From: Vadim Godunko @ 2011-02-13 11:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Feb 13, 12:43 pm, mockturtle <framefri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The subject says everything: do you know about any Ada interface to OpenSSL (or other SSL libraries)?  I tried a very fast  google "Ada SSL," but I did not see anything that convinced me...

AXMPP includes binding to GNUTLS, see

http://adaforge.qtada.com/cgi-bin/tracker.fcgi/axmpp/wiki

* Re: An easy question: any OpenSSL library for Ada?
@ 2011-02-13 20:12   ` mockturtle
From: mockturtle @ 2011-02-13 20:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thank you for your reply.  Unfortunately, I need DTLS (Datagram TLS, i.e., more or less, TLS for UDP) and, from a first very fast look (I searched for "DTLS," "datagram" and "UDP" in the manual page http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/manual/gnutls.html)  it seems that GNUTLS does not support DTLS.  According to this thread http://www.mail-archive.com/help-gnutls@gnu.org/msg01497.html GNUTLS did not support DTLS 1.5 years ago and nobody was working on it...

* Re: An easy question: any OpenSSL library for Ada?
@ 2011-02-13 22:48     ` Vadim Godunko
From: Vadim Godunko @ 2011-02-13 22:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Feb 13, 11:12 pm, mockturtle <framefri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for your reply.  Unfortunately, I need DTLS (Datagram TLS, i.e., more or less, TLS for UDP) and, from a first very fast look (I searched for "DTLS," "datagram" and "UDP" in the manual pagehttp://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/manual/gnutls.html)  it seems that GNUTLS does not support DTLS.  According to this thread http://www.mail-archive.com/help-gnu...@gnu.org/msg01497.html GNUTLS did not support DTLS 1.5 years ago and nobody was working on it...

PolyORB uses OpenSSL as one of security mechanism for its security
service, you can use this binding as starting point for own one.

* Re: An easy question: any OpenSSL library for Ada?
@ 2011-02-17  7:32 ` Per Sandberg
From: Per Sandberg @ 2011-02-17  7:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Have a look on
	http://github.com/persan/A-openssl
Just an experimet to see "how hard it could be" to do a full binding to
openssl.

There are still a some hours of hack to get it into a state that could
be called pre-Alpha.

/P