From: WhiteR@CRPL.Cedar-Rapids.lib.IA.US (Robert S. White)
Subject: Re: REQ Ada battleship Source Code
Date: 1996/11/15
Date: 1996-11-15T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <328A9876.2CA8@mbay.net>, djdardis@mbay.net says...

>We are taking a course in programing Ada95 and are currently challenged
>with some logic problems in building a battleship game -- specifically
>how to make the computer smarter when a player plays the computer.  If
>you have source code to a battleship game which you feel may help us,

  This is a software reuse course?  Or "a course in programing Ada95"?
I like the comments that Richard O'Keefe said in another thread about
writing your comments down first.  You know a log of college profs monitor
this newsgroup and us industry practitioners are too tired to submit code
and do your homework for you.  Now if I only knew a good source of
heuristic AI algorithms to steer you to.  Perhaps  mit.edu...

Robert S. White                    -- an embedded sys software engineer
WhiteR@CRPL.Cedar-Rapids.lib.IA.US --long/cheap alternate I-net address