From: "ldries46" <bertus.dries@planet.nl>
Subject: Debugging with Unbounded_String in GNAT GPS
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 16:50:18 +0100
Date: 2016-03-01T16:50:18+01:00	[thread overview]

In earlier versions of GNAT GPS I could see the value of an
unbounded_string. In the version I am using now I cannot do that and I just
see reference => 0x4bc7bd8 (which is a kind of memory location where the
unbounded string is located. In earlier versions of GNAT GPS I could see not
only the referencebut also the length and the characters is consists of. Is
ther anyone who can help me to restore the earlier debugging possibility.