From: "ldries46" <bertus.dries@planet.nl>
Subject: Converting GtkAda usage from Windows 10 to Linux.
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 11:11:14 +0100
Date: 2016-02-08T11:11:14+01:00	[thread overview]

I have installed lately a GNAT GPS system on a Linux system and wants to
transport my Ada programs from Windows to Linux. How Glade crashes as I try
to read the .glade file transported from window. Does that mean that GtkAda
was not correctly installed or should the .glade file be converted some way?

L. Dries