From: spencer@pyr.gatech.EDU (SPENCER RUGABER)
Subject: Ada portability problems
Date: 1 May 88 03:30:43 GMT	[thread overview]

I am interested in learning of any experiences in detecting portability
problems with Ada code.  Specifically, I would like to see examples of
Ada code that compiles successfully but that exhibits a problem when
moved to another machine.  I would also like to learn of any tools,
similar to lint, for detecting such problems.

Spencer Rugaber
Software Engineering Research Center
Georgia Institute of Technology
spencer@gatech.edu