From: bbs00576@uafcseg.uucp (Mike Bates)
Subject: DOD-STD-2167A in machine-readable format?
Date: 5 Dec 90 23:50:31 GMT	[thread overview]

Does anyone know of an anonymous ftp site that has a copy
of DOD-STD-2167A?  I'd like to be able to search through
for key words and phrases to get a better sense of how the
various documents fit together.  I'd also like to be able
to extract paragraphs for inclusion in other documents
without retyping.  I've tried ajpo.sei.cmu.edu
without luck, and I can't get through to SIMTEL20.

If ftp isn't possible, are there any government agencies or
private companies that might be able to sell me a copy on
DOS floppies?  Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Mike Bates
mbates@tusun2.mcs.utulsa.edu