From: overflow@netcomuk.co.uk (Mark)
Date: 1996/11/04
Date: 1996-11-04T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

A while back, I saw some requests for people wanting a mailing list
dedicated to programming related questions/problems/information, and
thinking what a great idea this would be, I have set one up!

The list is free to join and is open to EVERYONE. To subscribe, send a
message to "listserv@overflow.com" with the subject blank, and the
message saying "SUBSCRIBE PROGHELP"

To request further information about this list and the rules, please
send a message to "progrules@overflow.com" and it will send the
information back to you.

Thanks,

Mark Pyne.