From: "Marc A. Criley" <mcNOSPAM@mckae.com>
Subject: Re: xmlada and tree_readers.ads
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 08:36:30 -0500
Date: 2005-05-02T08:36:30-05:00	[thread overview]

Thomas Hï¿œhn wrote:
> I try to compile a project that complains about a missing
> tree_readers.ads file.

I don't see this file either in my XMLAda installation.

> But I haven't been able to locate that file "tree_readers.ads". My
> xmlada (from the GNAT Academic Program) hasn't installed it, I think.

I don't know what version of xmlada is part of that program, so I'd
encourage you to get version 1.0 from http://libre.adacore.com/xmlada
(or get the latest version from cvs, directions on how to do that are
provided on the same page).

I've downloaded, installed, and used versions 1.0 and the cvs versions
with no problems.

<plug>
And once you get it working, take a look at some of the Ada utilities
I've got for XML at www.mckae.com :-)
</plug>

Marc A. Criley
www.mckae.com