* GNAT 3.08 availability?
@ 1996-10-29  0:00 Chris Gentle
From: Chris Gentle @ 1996-10-29  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've heard GNAT 3.08 will be focused on Windows 95, with no need for a separate
SDK. Is this true?  Does anyone know when 3.08 is suppposed to be out?  TIA

* Re: GNAT 3.08 availability?
@ 1996-10-30  0:00 ` Robert Dewar
From: Robert Dewar @ 1996-10-30  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Chris says

"I've heard GNAT 3.08 will be focused on Windows 95, with no need for a separate
SDK. Is this true?  Does anyone know when 3.08 is suppposed to be out?  TIA"

It is not true that GNAT 3.08 will be "focused" on Windows 95. It is true
that there will be a version of GNAT 3.08 for NT/WIn95 that will not need
any additional software.

3.08 for NT is currently being tested by some of our customers. As always,
we never publish release dates for the public versions, since we do these
public releases when we are sure that the version is in good shape, and
we make no schedules, even for ourselves on public releases.

* Re: GNAT 3.08 availability?
@ 1996-11-01  0:00 ` Joerg Rodemann
From: Joerg Rodemann @ 1996-11-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Chris Gentle (gentlec@ifte.sed.redstone.army.mil) wrote:
> I've heard GNAT 3.08 will be focused on Windows 95, with no need for a separate
> SDK. Is this true?  Does anyone know when 3.08 is suppposed to be out?  TIA

Hello folks!

This makes me wondering. I did not see yet any 3.06 release of GNAT, not
even thinking of further version. Have I missed something? Have the
mirror sites moved around? I checked cs.nyu.edu and www.adahome.com but
did not find anything new. Please could you give me a hint what is going
on...?

Thanks

George

--
Joerg 'George' Rodemann                      Erhard-Groezinger-Strasse 82
Department of Physics                                   D-89134 Blaustein

* Re: GNAT 3.08 availability?
@ 1996-11-02  0:00   ` Robert Dewar
From: Robert Dewar @ 1996-11-02  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Joerg 'George' asks

"This makes me wondering. I did not see yet any 3.06 release of GNAT, not
even thinking of further version. Have I missed something? Have the
mirror sites moved around? I checked cs.nyu.edu and www.adahome.com but
did not find anything new. Please could you give me a hint what is going
on...?
"

3.06 was skipped, it was the version on a beta SGI release

3.07 sources are frozen, and we are currently doing the multi-platform
builds of the final release so that we can make it public.

3.08 is our current development version (and is the version we are using
to develop the new NT release, there will be no 3.07 NT release).