From: rodemann@mathematik.uni-ulm.de (Joerg Rodemann)
Subject: Re: GNAT 3.08 availability?
Date: 1996/11/01
Date: 1996-11-01T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Chris Gentle (gentlec@ifte.sed.redstone.army.mil) wrote:
> I've heard GNAT 3.08 will be focused on Windows 95, with no need for a separate
> SDK. Is this true?  Does anyone know when 3.08 is suppposed to be out?  TIA

Hello folks!

This makes me wondering. I did not see yet any 3.06 release of GNAT, not
even thinking of further version. Have I missed something? Have the
mirror sites moved around? I checked cs.nyu.edu and www.adahome.com but
did not find anything new. Please could you give me a hint what is going
on...?

Thanks

George

--
Joerg 'George' Rodemann                      Erhard-Groezinger-Strasse 82
Department of Physics                                   D-89134 Blaustein