From: 4tnt@dlep1.itg.ti.com (Thuy Nguyen)
Subject: Need advices on solving interface problem.
Date: 1996/10/31
Date: 1996-10-31T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

I need advices on how to solve this interface problem.  I am working on a
function X which will a part of the System A.  The system would be host on the
VAX, and the cross compiler is Tartan.  The problem is that only the object
codes for the function X will be delivered.  I need advice on what are the
steps I need to do inorder for the function X to be link with System A? And/or
what System A need to do to integrate with function X? More specific advice on
how I would go about setting up the project/library for function X so that
it would be visible for System A.

Thanks for any suggestions that you want to give.

Regards,

Thuy Nguyen