From: Jerry Petrey <gpetrey@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: support for Cortex-M7 in GNAT-GPL?
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 10:19:23 -0700
Date: 2015-07-16T10:19:23-07:00	[thread overview]

Stijn,

I found the same issues with GNAT 2015.  While they have some implied
support for the M7, it is not complete.  I was also unhappy about many
of the other changes from the GNAT 2014 versions since I have so much
work invested in that version so I have decided to stick with the 2014
version for now.  I do have the 2014 version running on the STM32F7
Discovery board but it was a lot of work.  Many of the peripherals and
low level registers have changed from the M4 to the M7 implementation by
ST, so the files like stm32f4.ads has to be changed for the M7 along
with other low level files for GPIO, USART, RCC, etc. and the runtime
updated accordingly.

Jerry