From: cleron@polya.Stanford.EDU (Michael A. Cleron)
Subject: MAC Ada: Summary
Date: 9 Dec 88 23:09:58 GMT	[thread overview]

Wow - these newsgroups really work! Over the past 48 hours I have been
bombarded with messages about Ada on the MAC, for which I am quite
grateful.

Everyone who responded pointed to the same product.  The one and only
Mac Ada (as far as I know) is :

    AdaVantage	(ha ha)
    Meridian Software Systems, Inc.
    23141 Verdugo Dr., Suite 105
    Laguna Hills, CA 92653
    (714) 380-9800

AdaVantage is reviewed in the September 1988 issue of Byte.

							Mike Cleron