From: apemantus.blog@gmail.com
Subject: Re: New Spark/Ada Blog
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 09:38:24 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2018-09-27T09:38:24-07:00	[thread overview]

On Thursday, 27 September 2018 16:58:41 UTC+1, Henrik Härkönen  wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Alright, looks good, thanks! Also if you have good tips on paper books, I'd be interested in hearing which one would be good. There seems to be this Ada 2012, although quite expensive.
>
> -Henrik
>
> On Thursday, 27 September 2018 18:36:55 UTC+3, Pascal Obry  wrote:
> > Hi Henrik,
> >
> > If you are new to Ada and want to learn it, be sure to also have a look
> > here:

Hi,

I think my blog may make too many assumptions for someone starting out with Ada programming. Of course, I'll help where I can, and ideas to blog about are most welcome.

John Barnes' books are a definite must-have book for starting out in Ada. Also important books are 'Building Parallel, Embedded, and Real-Time Applications with Ada' and 'Building High Integrity Applications with Spark'

You can find them, here ...

Programming in Ada 2012: John Barnes:
https://www.cambridge.org/core/books/programming-in-ada-2012/55B998B4E908A017E4D74A87364FF224

Building Parallel, Embedded, and Real-Time Applications with Ada: McCormick, Singhoff, and Hugues
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Building-Parallel-Embedded-Real-Time-Applications/dp/0521197163

Building High Integrity Applications with Spark: McCormick, Chapin
https://www.cambridge.org/core/books/building-high-integrity-applications-with-spark/F213D9867D2E271F5FF3EDA765D48E95

Cheers,

Mark