* Email from and Ada program
@ 2015-05-15 21:05 Poul-Erik Andreasen
From: Poul-Erik Andreasen @ 2015-05-15 21:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hej

I am looking for a package to sending Email notifications from within a
Ada program. It is pretty darn difficult to search fore, since "email"
are in every other website and Ada also have some doublets. I can
of course go bye a command line but that is not that elegant, and makes
dependencies, so I will be happy for a hint

--
Kindly

Poul-Erik Andreasen

* Re: Email from and Ada program
@ 2015-05-15 21:21 ` Björn Lundin
From: Björn Lundin @ 2015-05-15 21:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2015-05-15 23:05, Poul-Erik Andreasen wrote:
> Hej
>
> I am looking for a package to sending Email notifications from within a
> Ada program. It is pretty darn difficult to search fore, since "email"
> are in every other website and Ada also have some doublets. I can
> of course go bye a command line but that is not that elegant, and makes
> dependencies, so I will be happy for a hint

look at aws. it has an smtp package.
use as
  SMTP.Client.Send(Server  => SMTP_Server,
                   From    => SMTP.E_Mail ("sender name",sender-email),
                   To      => Receivers,
                    Subject => Subject,
                    Message => Msg,
                    Status  => Status);

Björn

* Re: Email from and Ada program
@ 2015-05-16  4:08   ` Poul-Erik Andreasen
From: Poul-Erik Andreasen @ 2015-05-16  4:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 05/15/2015 11:21 PM, Björn Lundin wrote:
> On 2015-05-15 23:05, Poul-Erik Andreasen wrote:
>> Hej
>>
>> I am looking for a package to sending Email notifications from within a
>> Ada program. It is pretty darn difficult to search fore, since "email"
>> are in every other website and Ada also have some doublets. I can
>> of course go bye a command line but that is not that elegant, and makes
>> dependencies, so I will be happy for a hint
>>

> look at aws. it has an smtp package.
> use as
>    SMTP.Client.Send(Server  => SMTP_Server,
>                     From    => SMTP.E_Mail ("sender name",sender-email),
>                     To      => Receivers,
>                      Subject => Subject,
>                      Message => Msg,
>                      Status  => Status);