From: Poul-Erik Andreasen <poulerik69@gmail.com>
Subject: Email from and Ada program
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 23:05:47 +0200
Date: 2015-05-15T23:05:47+02:00	[thread overview]

Hej

I am looking for a package to sending Email notifications from within a
Ada program. It is pretty darn difficult to search fore, since "email"
are in every other website and Ada also have some doublets. I can
of course go bye a command line but that is not that elegant, and makes
dependencies, so I will be happy for a hint

--
Kindly

Poul-Erik Andreasen