From: Ludovic Brenta <ludovic@ludovic-brenta.org>
Subject: Re: AIDE by Stéphane Rivière
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 00:53:41 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2009-09-04T00:53:41-07:00	[thread overview]

On Sep 3, 5:56 am, Michael A <michael.m.ay...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Experienced pgmr her but new to Ada, and using Stéphane Rivière's AIDE
> downloaded development environment, but can't get it configured
> properly to have gnatmake.exe in path.
>
> Can anyone consult for me to get it configured properly?

What did you do that gave you an error? A precise description of your
symptoms (not your diagnosis) would help.

Wild guess: according to the user's guide, the file aide.cmd
configures the path for you; it assumes you installed aide in C:\aide.
If that is not the case you need to change the ADA_ROOT variable in
aide.cmd.

HTH

--
Ludovic Brenta.