From: kthompso@CSWNET.COM (Kenn E. Thompson)
Subject: Compiler for Windows-95?
Date: 1996/10/26
Date: 1996-10-26T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

It's been years since I studied Ada.  Is there a freeware compiler
available on the web?  What ever happened to index file structures
being part of a native language?  Of course, I can write index files,
but my code is not as effecient as the code generated by a compiler.
BTW, is Ada still the official language of the DOD?