From: jconley@mindspring.com (James Conley)
Subject: problems with GNAT in Win95?
Date: 1996/10/22
Date: 1996-10-22T02:28:34+00:00	[thread overview]

The other day I posted a problem that seemed strange, only to come to
find out that the problem seems to be that the GNAT305s does not like
Win95 very well (at least with some data structures?).  I tried
compiling the EXACT same source code under win95 and under dos (same
machine, rebooted it) and the compiler (linker actually) crashed
everytime under windows but would link,bind, and execute under DOS
mode with no problem.  Is there a different version of GNAT for win95
specific??? I am using the one that came with ez2load - GNAT 305s for
msdos with djgpp v2.? dos extender.  Has anyone else came across
problems with GNAT and win95?
Thanks!
James
jconley@mindspring.com