* Announce : VTKAda version 5
@ 2010-08-04  6:41 leonid
From: leonid @ 2010-08-04  6:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

VTKAda is Ada-95(05)  interface to VTK(Visualization Toolkit) and
Qt4 graphics library
VTK version 5.6.0, Qt version 4.7.0 open source, vtkc.dll(libvtkc.so)
and qt4c.dll(libqt4c.so)  biulded with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
in Windows and gcc  in Linux x86-64
Package tested with gnat gpl 2009 ada compiler in Windows 32bit and
64bit and Linux x86-64  Kubuntu 9.10
VTKAda is powerfull 2D , 3D renderer system and works inside Qt4
application.
More information you can get from my paper "Modern application
development with Ada" from my site
VTKAda and QtAda for Windows and Linux (Unix) are available from
http://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/index.html
Leonid Dulman (leonid_dulman@yahoo.co.uk)

* Announce : VTKAda version 5
@ 2011-01-04 10:31 leonid
From: leonid @ 2011-01-04 10:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Announce : VTKAda version 5  release 4 (work in progress)
VTKAda is Ada-95(05)  interface to VTK(Visualization Toolkit) and
Qt4 graphics library
VTK version 5.6.1, Qt version 4.7.1 open source and
qt4c.dll(libqt4c.so)  builded with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010  in
Windows
and gcc  in Linux x86-64
Package was tested with gnat gpl 2009 ada compiler in Windows 32bit
and 64bit and Linux x86-64  Kubuntu 9.10
VTKAda is powerfull 2D , 3D rendering and imaging system and works
inside Qt4 application.
More information you can get from  paper "Modern application
development with Ada" in  site.
VTKAda and QtAda for Windows and Linux (Unix) are available from
http://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/index.html
I am looking for project, where it can be used and open for any forms
of cooperation.
Leonid Dulman (leonid_dulman@yahoo.co.uk)

* Re: Announce : VTKAda version 5
@ 2011-01-12 14:17 ` RasikaSrinivasan@gmail.com
From: RasikaSrinivasan@gmail.com @ 2011-01-12 14:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Jan 4, 5:31 am, leonid <leonid.dul...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Announce : VTKAda version 5  release 4 (work in progress)
> VTKAda is Ada-95(05)  interface to VTK(Visualization Toolkit) and
> Qt4 graphics library
> VTK version 5.6.1, Qt version 4.7.1 open source and
> qt4c.dll(libqt4c.so)  builded with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010  in
> Windows
> and gcc  in Linux x86-64
> Package was tested with gnat gpl 2009 ada compiler in Windows 32bit
> and 64bit and Linux x86-64  Kubuntu 9.10
> VTKAda is powerfull 2D , 3D rendering and imaging system and works
> inside Qt4 application.
> More information you can get from  paper "Modern application
> development with Ada" in  site.
> VTKAda and QtAda for Windows and Linux (Unix) are available fromhttp://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/index.html
> I am looking for project, where it can be used and open for any forms
> of cooperation.
> Leonid Dulman (leonid_dul...@yahoo.co.uk)

awesome. considering the extensive use of templates this is a
significant development.

are you able to apply similar techniques to itk?

if there is a project starting, i will be interested in participating
- in some small role. thanks, srini

* Re: Announce : VTKAda version 5
@ 2011-01-13 14:35   ` leonid
From: leonid @ 2011-01-13 14:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Jan 12, 4:17 pm, "RasikaSriniva...@gmail.com"
<rasikasriniva...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 4, 5:31 am, leonid <leonid.dul...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Announce : VTKAda version 5  release 4 (work in progress)
> > VTKAda is Ada-95(05)  interface to VTK(Visualization Toolkit) and
> > Qt4 graphics library
> > VTK version 5.6.1, Qt version 4.7.1 open source and
> > qt4c.dll(libqt4c.so)  builded with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010  in
> > Windows
> > and gcc  in Linux x86-64
> > Package was tested with gnat gpl 2009 ada compiler in Windows 32bit
> > and 64bit and Linux x86-64  Kubuntu 9.10
> > VTKAda is powerfull 2D , 3D rendering and imaging system and works
> > inside Qt4 application.
> > More information you can get from  paper "Modern application
> > development with Ada" in  site.
> > VTKAda and QtAda for Windows and Linux (Unix) are available fromhttp://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/index.html
> > I am looking for project, where it can be used and open for any forms
> > of cooperation.
> > Leonid Dulman (leonid_dul...@yahoo.co.uk)
>
> awesome. considering the extensive use of templates this is a
> significant development.
>
> are you able to apply similar techniques to itk?
>
> if there is a project starting, i will be interested in participating
> - in some small role. thanks, srini- Hide quoted text -

I looking for cooperation to continue this work. ITK classes can be
added to VTKADA
If somebody want to joint to this work tell me know
Leonid