From: gordonjc@nova.org (John C. Gordon)
Subject: Re: ObjectAda Professional GUI Builder
Date: 1996/10/19
Date: 1996-10-19T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I have not been able to place anything inside of a frame either.
You have to place the controls and then place a frame around them.
If you want to move the group as a unit, however, you're pretty much
SOL since there isn't a bounding box (rubberband box) to let you grab
multiple objects at one time.

In article <01bbbdaf$6e9055e0$190260cf@baileyl.erols.com>, "Sheila L. Bailey" <baileyl@erols.com> says: