From: Martin Krischik <krischik@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: Ada Programming now a featuresd book
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 09:16:13 +0200
Date: 2007-04-28T09:16:13+02:00	[thread overview]

Simon Wright wrote:

> Martin Krischik <krischik@users.sourceforge.net> writes:
>
>> I just found a 2nd advertising entry: Now I wonder which is best:
>>
>> http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Wikibooks:Featured_books/Templates
>> http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Wikibooks:Featured_Books/Book2
>>
>> or one of other the alternatives from:
>>
>> http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Wikibooks_talk:Featured_Books/Book2
>
> The Featured_books/Templates version is very
> flat.

I don't think it was an Ada expert who did it.

> Wikibooks:Featured_Books/Book2 is better.

> I did a minor edit of
> Wikibooks_talk:Featured_Books/Book2 option 3, but it might be too
> long; option 4 is tempting, too ..

I did those two originally - but they where of course changed over time.
Well Scheme and Haskel has long texts as well. But option 3 also uses
references which is unsuitable for for portal site.

Anyway the current version is to flat - for now I linked
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Wikibooks:Featured_books/Templates to
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Wikibooks:Featured_Books/Book2 but I consider
option 4. Just wonder if option 4 is to technical...

Again opinions?

Martin

--
mailto://krischik@users.sourceforge.net