* How to create C2ADA in OS/2 ? Leonid(dulman@ibm.net)
@ 1996-10-04  0:00 dulman
From: dulman @ 1996-10-04  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

  I unpack c2ada tar file and want to compile it by GCC C OS/2
but have some problems.

 How to create HOSTINFO.H ?

Thanks.
Leonid Dulman  (dulman@ibm.net)

* Re: How to create C2ADA in OS/2 ? Leonid(dulman@ibm.net)
@ 1996-10-06  0:00 ` Ralph Paul
From: Ralph Paul @ 1996-10-06  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

dulman@ibm.net writes:

>   I unpack c2ada tar file and want to compile it by GCC C OS/2
> but have some problems.
>
>  How to create HOSTINFO.H ?

Hi,

I did a OS/2 port of c2ada back in April. As I changed my location in May
from Stuttgat, Germany to Minneapolis, USA I haven't been able to fix bugs
or update it. Unfortunatley it's available only in binary form.

It located at :  http://www.pitt.edu/~tojst1/adaos2/c2ada.html

If you want to port it yourself maybe I can give your a few hints (:-).
To do the port you need to port a few other things as well.

CU,

Ralph Paul

	paul@aem.umn.edu
or	ralph@ifr.luftfahrt.uni-stuttgart.de