From: st92j0gw@dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu (Chris Papademetrious)
Subject: Re: types in procedure arguments
Date: 1996/09/28
Date: 1996-09-28T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

 Hello, folks.  I posted a question here awhile ago, and haven't
received an answer.  If anyone could review my question and offer
advice, I would really appreciate it.  It's the type of question that
isn't covered in Ada books because it's more of a "how to approach it"
kind of question.  I'll repost the question in the next message.  All
help would be appreciated.

 BTW, I'm the author of the recently-released Ada 95 matrix math
package.  Being a relative newcomer to the language, I'm trying to do
my best to repay the Ada community for their kindness in helping me
get up to speed quickly.

 - Chris

 Chris Papademetrious
 Data Fusion Laboratory