* How to Create a cellrenderer as part of a combobox in Glade 3.14
@ 2014-02-06 15:51 ldries46
From: ldries46 @ 2014-02-06 15:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

I used in an earlier version of Glade a Cell renderer as a part of the
combobox. In version 3.14 I don't see a possibility to do that.
But I am able to copy the combobox with the cell renderer into my project.
The combobox without the renderer looks like it is empty and it cannot be
selected. The one with the renderer works as I would like it to do.
Is this a problem of Glade 3.14 or what do I have to do to make the combobox
work without the renderer?

L. Dries

* Re: How to Create a cellrenderer as part of a combobox in Glade 3.14
@ 2014-02-06 20:42 ` Dmitry A. Kazakov
From: Dmitry A. Kazakov @ 2014-02-06 20:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, 6 Feb 2014 16:51:44 +0100, ldries46 wrote:

> I used in an earlier version of Glade a Cell renderer as a part of the
> combobox. In version 3.14 I don't see a possibility to do that.
> But I am able to copy the combobox with the cell renderer into my project.
> The combobox without the renderer looks like it is empty and it cannot be
> selected. The one with the renderer works as I would like it to do.
> Is this a problem of Glade 3.14 or what do I have to do to make the combobox
> work without the renderer?

See Gtk.Combo_Box_Text.

--
Regards,