* Graphic package under Dos
@ 1996-09-25  0:00 regis piccand
From: regis piccand @ 1996-09-25  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all !!

I'm looking for a graphic package for a ADA under Dos environment (Meridian
compiler).

Could anybody help ??

Thanks in advance

Greetings from Switzerland

regis.piccand@com.mcnet.ch

R�gis Piccand
H�tel-de-Ville
1641  Vuippens
Switzerland

tel. ++ 41 (0) 29 5 15 92
fax  ++ 41 (0) 29 5 30 92

regis.piccand@com.mcnet.ch
---------------------------
"Think of your ears as eyes"

               Keith Jarrett

* Re: Graphic package under Dos
@ 1996-09-26  0:00 ` Dave Wood
From: Dave Wood @ 1996-09-26  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

regis piccand wrote:

> Hi all !!
>
> I'm looking for a graphic package for a ADA under Dos environment (Meridian
> compiler).
>
> Could anybody help ??
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Greetings from Switzerland
>
> regis.piccand@com.mcnet.ch
>
> R�gis Piccand
> H�tel-de-Ville
> 1641  Vuippens
> Switzerland
>
> tel. ++ 41 (0) 29 5 15 92
> fax  ++ 41 (0) 29 5 30 92
>
> regis.piccand@com.mcnet.ch
> ---------------------------
> "Think of your ears as eyes"
>
>                Keith Jarrett

You might try AdaSoft.  They make our
Windows graphics packages for ObjectAda,
and I believe they also offer a DOS-based
solution.

Try maresca@adasoft.com or call
301-725-0980.

-- Dave Wood
-- Product Manager, ObjectAda for Windows
-- Thomson Software Products
-- http://www.thomsoft.com