From: JYoungman@vggas.com (James Youngman)
Subject: Re: Where is this software, please.
Date: 1996/09/25
Date: 1996-09-25T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <52b3ul$6rs@btmpjg.god.bel.alcatel.be>, wardi@rsd.bel.alcatel.be
says...

>I have a new Windows 95 based olivetti portable,
>and am a Compuserve member, does anyone know
>where I can find the latest versions of :
>GNAT,
>GCC,
>and EMACS.

If these are the applications you wish to use, don't you think that you may
have chosen the wrong operating system?

Source for all these and more can be found in ftp://prep.ai.mit.edu/pub/gnu.

--
James Youngman       VG Gas Analysis Systems |The trouble with the rat-race
 Before sending advertising material, read   |is, even if you win, you're