From: g_harrison@vger.nsu.edu ((George C. Harrison) Norfolk State University)
Subject: Re: Philosophically speaking
Date: 24 Jan 91 21:49:52 GMT	[thread overview]

In article <96A6DC7B9022350B@Arizona.edu>, RHARWOOD@EAST.Pima.edu (Ray Harwood) writes:
> I'd like to suggest to all who may not have done so to review Michael
> Feldman's implementation of the Dining Philospoher's Problem (I think
> it was sent in INFO-ADA V90 # 240, but I'd have to recheck the actual
> number).  I used this program in my Ada class, and frankly, it DOES
> have screen control and random number generation... as well as a simple
> and easy-to-follow (IMHO) implementation of something "relatively real".
>
> Ray Harwood

I can "ditto" that, Ray.  I have used a Dining Philosphers' Problem example
that was very similar, but I am drawn to this one for it's examples in
simplicity, modularily, and portability.  This one also will be "torn apart" in
my Ada class this semster.

George
-- George C. Harrison -------------- || -- My opinions and observations --
---|| Professor of Computer Science  || -- Only. -------------------------