From: rlove@neosoft.com (Robert B. Love )
Cc: sparks@AISF.COM
Subject: Re: Love's exception handling
Date: 1996/09/16
Date: 1996-09-16T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In <INFO-ADA%96091315275250@LISTSERV.NODAK.EDU> Chris Sparks wrote:
> I was experimenting with Mr. Love's exception handling example.
>
> This a freebee, so enjoy.  BTW no one should try to copyright this
okay :-0

Uh, the original source for this is the current issue of the Journal
of Object Oriented Programming in the monthly Ada column written by
Richard Riehle.  I made only 2 minor changes so all
credit/blame/copyright/
gratitude goes to him.

This had proved most instructional to me, from learing about new
exception features, to playing with competing compilers.

Bob Love, rlove@neosoft.com (local)        MIME & NeXT Mail OK
rlove@raptor.rmnug.org  (permanent)        PGP key available