* Re: Make easy money (as much as $50,000) investing only $5
       [not found] <51itnp$c8r@csc.canberra.edu.au>
@ 1996-09-16  0:00 ` Adam Beneschan
From: Adam Beneschan @ 1996-09-16  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <51itnp$c8r@csc.canberra.edu.au> <> writes:

These guys are getting clever!  This one has figured out how to delete
his user name from the news post, so that no one can track down just
who is promoting this fraud.  Unless they look at the end of the post
and see the guy's name and address spelled out for all to see.

>This  is not  a  "Get rich  quick  scheme"  or a  Pyramid
>scheme.

Reminds me of a line from the sitcom "The Single Guy", spoken by
another schnook who had gotten caught up in a similar scheme: "It's
not a pyramid, it's a TRAPEZOID!  It's an ENTIRELY different shape!"

                                -- Adam

(P.S. I've forwarded e-mail to the postmaster . . .)

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-09-16  0:00 UTC | newest]