From: e81bnick@kommsrv.rz.unibw-muenchen.de (Nicolay Belofastow)
Subject: task question
Date: 1996/09/15
Date: 1996-09-15T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello,

I am novice in ADA, and  have a question concerning operator
ACCEPT:

normal usage would be somewhere in the task body:

accept Entry( Par1 : integer) do
  -- some actions here;
end Entry;

my program with accept, compiled by GNAT 3.04 shows, that body of
the accept (commented as "some actions") looks like protected
section -- before "some action " is not finished, no other task
gets control. The question is -- is this standard feature of the
ADA, or it is only belongs to GNAT or Windows 95?

Thanks in advance, Nick.

Nickolay Belofastow
University of the Federal Armed Forces, Munich
e81bnick@rz.unibw-muenchen.de