From: Pascal Obry <pascal@obry.net>
Subject: Re: Asymmetric rwmutex algorithm
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 20:54:25 +0200
Date: 2013-06-20T20:54:25+02:00	[thread overview]

Le 20/06/2013 23:15, aminer a écrit :
> Question:
>
> Amine, how can you say this? in the Dmitry Vyukov
> asymmetric rwmutex algorithm there is no hotspot
> in the reader side , so it's really scalable.
>
> Answer:
>
> I will still use my RWLock algorithm with the Distributed RWLock
> of Dmitry Vyukov that i have wrote in Object Pascal and
> included in the MSync library, this distributed RWLock will eliminate
> the contention so there will be no hotspot and my RWLock combined with
> the Distributed RWLock will then scale very well.

Well, this becomes really annoying, you pay zero attention to comment
you get here. You post code in Pascal language and now you are starting
some kind of monologue quoting questions from somewhere and you've never
replied to comment here...

The best option at this point is for you to stop posting in comp.lang.ada.

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B