From: sto@cs.ucr.edu (Steven To)
Subject: Interfacing Ada Routines in C
Date: 1996/09/11
Date: 1996-09-11T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

  Does anyone know how I can interface an Ada procedure in my
C program?

  I've tried the following unsuccessfully:

  Compiled the ada procedure into an object file. Included
the ada object file during the link, but the compiler isn't
able to find the procedure referenced in my C program.

  BTW, I am using gcc and Sun Ada on a Solaris platform.

--

                                     Steven P. To
                                     sto@cs.ucr.edu

--