From: spray@smu.UUCP
Subject: Re: SUspension of INFO-ADA
Date: Sun, 1-Feb-87 13:19:00 EST	[thread overview]
Date: Sun Feb  1 13:19:00 1987

Re: info-ada filtering (aka censorship):
What offensive posting started this? Surely it wasn't the discussion
about Meridian that I began? Everything I've seen recently has been fairly
bland.

"Inquiring minds want to know."

Rob Spray
Electrospace Systems Inc and S&M University
...convex!smu!spray
spray%smu@csnet-relay