* Equivalent of Ada95 standarts librairies for ADA83
@ 1996-09-09  0:00 Kamp
From: Kamp @ 1996-09-09  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Where may I found the equivalent of Ada95 standarts librairies for ADA83
?

Thanks by Advance.

Philippe Kamp.

* Re: Equivalent of Ada95 standarts librairies for ADA83
@ 1996-09-09  0:00 ` Michael Feldman
From: Michael Feldman @ 1996-09-09  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <32346CC4.41C6@alphainfo.unilim.fr>,
Kamp  <kamp@alphainfo.unilim.fr> wrote:
>Where may I found the equivalent of Ada95 standarts librairies for ADA83
>?
>
>Thanks by Advance.
>
>Philippe Kamp.

Well, other than the input/output and Calendar libraries, these don;t
exist in Ada 83. One of the really nice parts of Ada 95 is the powerful
standard libraries.

You can find the interfaces to the Ada 83 standard libs in the Ada 83 RM
(probably still online via any of the Ada web sites - see my sig for
pointers to web sites) or indeed in any reasonable Ada 83 textbook, in
the appendices.

Mike Feldman
Michael B. Feldman -  chair, SIGAda Education Working Group
The George Washington University -  Washington, DC 20052 USA
202-994-5919 (voice) - 202-994-0227 (fax)
http://www.seas.gwu.edu/faculty/mfeldman
       Pork is all that money the government gives the other guys.
WWW: http://lglwww.epfl.ch/Ada/ or http://info.acm.org/sigada/education