From: ajaskey@gnn.com (Andy Askey)
Subject: VMS Ada TCP/IP Examples
Date: 1996/09/07
Date: 1996-09-07T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I am in the process of trying to manage TCP port attributes using DEC
Ada and can't find any good examples of code doing interesting things
with the STARLET package.  Anybody know a good place (or another
newgroup) where I can find Ada TCP/IP examples.

It is a hell of a lot easier using C, but I need to use Ada and I need
to figure it out yesterday.

Thanx for any help you can give me.

--
May your karma be excellent for forgiving my spelling mishaps.

Andy Askey
ajaskey@gnn.com