From: Georg Bauhaus <rm.dash-bauhaus@futureapps.de>
Subject: Re: Anyone else have trouble getting the SPARK book?
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 14:04:43 +0100
Date: 2013-01-17T14:04:36+01:00	[thread overview]

On 17.01.13 11:14, Phil Thornley wrote:
> In article <cec6e3c5-fb38-4178-a1e9-0188b1bba423@googlegroups.com>,
> phathax0r@gmail.com says...

>> Anyways...Is it even possible to get a copy of this book?

> It can be done - I ordered a copy from these people on December 4th, and
> it arrived between Xmas and new year. However:

Pearson Ed bookshop (the publisher) says:
"Not available for sale to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or Japan"

The bookshops have reacted accordingly, prices are up reaching USD 229.96.

IIRC, the publisher's corporation underwent some kind of restructuring
recently. Don't know if this has to do with it.