From: johnherro@aol.com (John Herro)
Subject: Re: ******************  Ada vs C++ Help  ********************
Date: 1996/09/02
Date: 1996-09-02T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Sarner-BA-MD@PATRIOT-ccmail.SED.Redstone.Army.Mil writes:
> Would like a book focusing on
> the *new* features in Ada95
     One thing I really like about the book RENDEZVOUS WITH ADA 95 by
David Naiditch is that all the language features new to Ada 95 are
prominently marked in the margin with "Ada 95" and an arrow pointing to
the text.
     At the Web and FTP sites below my signature is a coupon that you can
send directly to John Wiley and Sons to order the book.  (I have a very
small financial interest if you use the coupon, but no financial interest
if you get the book any other way.)
     The marking of the new Ada 95 material can be a great time saver for
those already familiar with Ada 83!
- John Herro
Software Innovations Technology
http://members.aol.com/AdaTutor