* ANN: OpenID authentication for AWS
@ 2012-12-01 13:15 Jacob Sparre Andersen
From: Jacob Sparre Andersen @ 2012-12-01 13:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm pleased to announce that my OpenID client for AWS (forked from the
ASF OpenID implementation) is in a usable state:

   http://repositories.jacob-sparre.dk/openid-client

The repository includes a demonstration application (which can be seen
running at <https://jaws.adaheads.com/>).

Help writing documentation is welcome.  The same goes for help making
the remaining ASF-originating files more "Ada-like".

Greetings,

Jacob
--
"Look!  Ugly one-horned mule."

* Re: ANN: OpenID authentication for AWS
@ 2012-12-09 11:22 ` Thomas Løcke
From: Thomas Løcke @ 2012-12-09 11:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 12/01/2012 02:15 PM, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that my OpenID client for AWS (forked from the
> ASF OpenID implementation) is in a usable state:
>
>     http://repositories.jacob-sparre.dk/openid-client
>
> The repository includes a demonstration application (which can be seen
> running at <https://jaws.adaheads.com/>).
>
> Help writing documentation is welcome.  The same goes for help making
> the remaining ASF-originating files more "Ada-like".

The repository has moved to GitHub:

https://github.com/AdaHeads/openid-client

Jacob it seems there's an URL error in the link at the old repo. You
might want to fix that. It currently leads to a 404 page at GitHub.

--
Thomas L�cke | thomas@12boo.net | http://12boo.net