From: x24702@usma.edu (Zach Swanson)
Subject: Re: ImageMagick libs and Ada
Date: 2 Feb 2002 04:52:19 -0800
Date: 2002-02-02T12:52:19+00:00	[thread overview]

> Assert and errno are from the c library. __impure_ptr is from the
> Cygwin emulation layer.

I went and searched through the cygwin libs and found libcygwin, so I
included that file in my linker options. Recompiled the Ada portion of
my code and most of the errors went away. Thanks a lot! Now it looks I
just need to resolve some issues with the jpeg libs, they're throwing
some _imp_jpeg_..... errors.
Thanks for the great tip about the location of those references, its
definitley getting me on the right track!