* Ada Job: Mexico - Philips Semiconductors (BA/BSEE related study)
@ 1996-08-31  0:00 Kenneth Mays
From: Kenneth Mays @ 1996-08-31  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

This is not actually a job for Ada programmers/analysts in general.
Its geared for engineering related Ada people familar with the 8051
microcontrollers.

-Ken Mays, Ada95 Researcher
 kmays@msn.com

Philips Semiconductors
Software Title: Applications Engineer
Location: Albuquerque, NM, 87113, USA

Description
At Philips Semiconductors, we are using our unparalleled research
capabilities and unique applications expertise to make news. Using
our knowledge, We are developing exciting new products in multimedia,
digital video/audio, data communications, and RF/wireless
communications. Make some news at Philips Semiconductors in the
following Albuquerque, NM opportunity.

Applications Engineer
Education Preferred:
BA/BS Area of Study/Major: EE Experience Preferred: 2-5 Years

Primary responsibility is the design, implementation, and
verification of new digital interface products (IEEE1394, 'FireWire',
and USB). Familiarity and experience desired with 8051
microcontrollers and embedded controller design architectures. Board
design and firmware knowledge or experience a plus. Other
requirements include creating technical specifications,
schematics, demonstrations, supporting documentation, and customer
support. General knowledge of serial bus architecture would be ideal.
Candidates should send, fax, or e-mail resumes to the following:
Philips Semiconductors,

Professional Staffing, 9201 Pan American Fwy., Albuquerque, NM 87113
Fax: (505)
822-7494. Or telephone: (505) 822-7228. Principals only, please. E-mail:
sprague@swcp.com
An equal opportunity employer.

* Re: Ada Job: Mexico - Philips Semiconductors (BA/BSEE related study)
@ 1996-08-31  0:00 ` Robert B. Love
From: Robert B. Love  @ 1996-08-31  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: KMays

In <00001a73+0000335d@msn.com> Kenneth Mays wrote:
> This is not actually a job for Ada programmers/analysts in general.

Its also not in Mexico is it?

> Philips Semiconductors
> Software Title: Applications Engineer
> Location: Albuquerque, NM, 87113, USA

Say, are you those people who sold tickets for Olympic
events and told people from New Mexico to buy them thru
the embassy?

Bob Love, rlove@neosoft.com (local)        MIME & NeXT Mail OK
rlove@raptor.rmnug.org  (permanent)        PGP key available

* Re: Ada Job: Mexico - Philips Semiconductors (BA/BSEE related study)
@ 1996-09-04  0:00   ` Kenneth Mays
From: Kenneth Mays @ 1996-09-04  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

>Say, are you those people who sold tickets for Olympic
>events and told people from New Mexico to buy them thru
>the embassy?

Sorry about that. Was trying to fit it all in the subject header.
Major kudos for the find!!

Ken