From: Georg Bauhaus <rm.dash-bauhaus@futureapps.de>
Subject: Re: Status of GNADE ODBC under Debian 64-bit
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 18:06:25 +0200
Date: 2012-09-07T18:06:22+02:00	[thread overview]

On 07.09.12 11:51, Stephen Leake wrote:
> I suggest you switch to gnatcoll, which includes Ada front-ends for
> postgres and SQLite3 (but not ODBC). That code is better written, and
> actively maintained, supported by paying customers.

GNATcoll relies a few GNAT specific packages; any experience whether
these work with other Ada compilers?

with GNAT.Strings, GNATCOLL.*, GNAT.Calendar... etc. Nothing
terrible, and I am not complaining, just mentioning.

Also, for those who might need copy protection for their
sources, the license (GPL) might not be what they'd like, IINM.