* GPS / Enabling Edit Functions On Mouse . . . .
@ 2015-03-03 12:24 Massif
From: Massif @ 2015-03-03 12:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Afin que me permettre d'utiliser les fonctions comme copier-coller à souris, j'ai ajouté la ligne

              OVERRIDE_MIDDLE_CLICK_PASTE = no

à ma fiche trace.cfg en cachier .gps.

(cf. http://docs.adacore.com/gps-docs/users_guide/_build/html/editing.html#using-the-clipboard )

Cependant rien change et il faut copier-coller avec le menu . . .

Y a-t-il quelqu'un qui puisse me conseiller mieux ?

I was trying to enable X-Windows style edits (i.e. using right-clicks of the mouse) and in accordance with the suggestion given on this page of the GPA Manual

http://docs.adacore.com/gps-docs/users_guide/_build/html/editing.html#using-the-clipboard

I added the line

            OVERRIDE_MIDDLE_CLICK_PASTE = no

to my trace.cfg file in the .gps folder.

However, this has changed noting and I still can't do the much more convenient mouse edit functions.

Can anyone suggest anything ?

* Re: GPS / Enabling Edit Functions On Mouse . . . .
@ 2015-03-03 13:25 ` Egil H H
From: Egil H H @ 2015-03-03 13:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tuesday, March 3, 2015 at 1:24:17 PM UTC+1, Massif wrote:
> I added the line
>
>             OVERRIDE_MIDDLE_CLICK_PASTE = no
>
> to my trace.cfg file in the .gps folder.
>
> However, this has changed noting and I still can't do the much more convenient mouse edit functions.
>
> Can anyone suggest anything ?

Which version of GPS do you use? It seems the option you're referring to was added somewhere between 5.1.0 and 5.2.2. (Be aware that the link you provided is the doc for 6.2.0w, which has not been released. As of last week, the newest release is 6.1.1)

* Re: GPS / Enabling Edit Functions On Mouse . . . .
@ 2015-03-03 18:23   ` Massif
From: Massif @ 2015-03-03 18:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

 Which version of GPS do you use? It seems the option you're referring to was added somewhere between 5.1.0 and 5.2.2. (Be aware that the link you provided is the doc for 6.2.0w, which has not been released. As of last week, the newest release is 6.1.1)

I'm using GPS 6.0.1 and the related manual gives the same advice as 6.2.0w in section 4.10 ("Using The Clipboard")

* Re: GPS / Enabling Edit Functions On Mouse . . . .
@ 2015-03-04 21:28     ` Massif
From: Massif @ 2015-03-04 21:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ca semble que aucun peut m'aider comme ce problème.
Ou peut-être il n'y a pas de solution.