From: Laurent.Guerby@enst-bretagne.fr (Laurent Guerby)
Subject: Re: [Q] Emacs initialisation for Ada mode (w. GNAT)
Date: 1996/04/23
Date: 1996-04-23T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

John McCabe writes
: Super-User <root@baesema5.demon.co.uk> wrote:
: >Hello,
:
: >Does anyone have any nice emacs initialisation (~/.emacs) files they
: >would care to share with others? I have done what it says in the info
: >files for the ada mode, but I think it might be nice to customise some
: >function keys, e.g. F5 compile, F6 next error and so on. Also I'm not
: >too sure about some bits (e.g. GEI and XREF). I think I may need some
: >more lisp files (you can just tell I'm not that hot on Emacs can't you).
:
: Can you give us a bit more detail on what version of emacs and what
: version of ada-mode you have please?

   I've  made  a  web  page with  simple  instructions and  a complete
downloable set of files for  Ada/Emacs configuration, accessible  from
my home page, or directly at the URL :

   http://www-eleves.enst-bretagne.fr/~guerby/conf.html

[Note for Chris: I've just added the  standard .emacs file as provided
by Rolf Ebert ;-]

--
--  Laurent Guerby, student at Telecom Bretagne (France), Team Ada.
--  "Use the Source, Luke. The Source will be with you, always (GPL)."