From: brett@ada9x.enet.dec.com (Bevin R. Brett)
Subject: Re: DEC Ada V3.3
Date: 1996/08/26
Date: 1996-08-26T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <321D6756.3AA2@ubs.com>, Klaus Wyss <klaus.wyss@ubs.com> writes:

>I heard some rumors, tha the main Ada people left DEC.

My movements over the last couple of years may have helped fuel this
rumour.  Digital allowed me to move back to New Zealand to live near
my parents for a while - something I hadn't been able to do since
leaving home at 17.  While there, I was a contractor rather than an
employee, for various admin/legal/financial/tax reasons.

Two weeks ago, my family and I returned to New Hampshire, and
last week I rejoined Digital as an employee.  While I don't work
full time on the DEC Ada product anymore, I do consult for the
team.

/Bevin