From: Charlie McCutcheon <cmccut>
Subject: Re: DEC Ada V3.3
Date: 1996/08/23
Date: 1996-08-23T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

>AST_ENTRY issue

The only example I can think of would be on Alpha VMS V7.0, where
you must use pragma AST_ENTRY, due to DECthreads changes.  (You didn't
use to need the pragma).  This issue is in OpenVMS release notes.

Otherwise, I haven't seen this problem before.  If you can't reproduce
it with a small example, then we probably can't either without an example.

If you have a DEC Ada support contract, please work through there with
a reproducing program, since this sounds like a potential bug.

Charlie
\x1a