From: mantri@ponder.csci.unt.edu (Ramesh S. Mantri)
Subject: help a beginner in Ada
Date: 1996/08/14
Date: 1996-08-14T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi,
	I wrote my first program in Ada. It compiled without any errors.
However, it generated one load-time error when I compiled with the
command "ada -M progname.a" as follows :
	"a.ld error : spec of progname not found in searched libraries"
Please suggest how I can overcome this problem. Unfortunately, I don't
have ready access to the Ada manuals.
Thanks.
--- Ramesh Mantri (mantri@cs.unt.edu)