* new PM and API OS/2 package (Leonid Dulman)
@ 1996-08-12  0:00 dulman
From: dulman @ 1996-08-12  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

                                            Leonid Dulman
                                            Six Days War 17a, apt 18,
                                            Hadera 38361 ,Israel
                                            Telephon (972-06)-344970
                                            dulman@ibm.net

    Dear Colleague,
    I have modified packages to OS/2 Api functions  and OS/2 PM functions
support for GNAT 3.05 and send  this packages for freely using with
simple packages ADDTYPE and BUILTIN  for arrays and strings.

    Besides, I send you some examples and rexx-procedures for working
with GNAT 3.05 and little paper "Nonformal introduction to Ada-95"
    If it will be interesting for you, please answer me .

                             directory list
                            ----------------
OS2API  - package os2.ads with children
CMD - procedure for working with GNAT 3.05 in full screen mode
APIEXAM - examples of using  API OS/2 functions (full screen mode)
PMEXAM  - example of using PM OS/2 functions  ( Pm mode)

  Should you need any future assistance, please do not hesitate to contact
me. Looking forward to exploring the possibilities of our working together,
I remain.

     Sincerely yours.
     Leonid Dulman

* Re: new PM and API OS/2 package (Leonid Dulman)
@ 1996-08-13  0:00 ` Dale Pontius
From: Dale Pontius @ 1996-08-13  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dulman

In article <4unvf2$42sk@news-s01.ny.us.ibm.net>,
        dulman@ibm.net writes:
>                             directory list
>OS2API  - package os2.ads with children
>CMD - procedure for working with GNAT 3.05 in full screen mode
>APIEXAM - examples of using  API OS/2 functions (full screen mode)
>PMEXAM  - example of using PM OS/2 functions  ( Pm mode)

Where is this available?

Thanks,
Dale Pontius
(NOT speaking for IBM)