From: dweller@dfw.net (David Weller)
Subject: Re: Ada Code Formatting
Date: 1996/08/10
Date: 1996-08-10T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <839662036.6210.1@assen.demon.co.uk>,
John McCabe <john@assen.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>Try using emacs with ada-mode. It'll take some work as you have to go
>through each file by hand, but it is reasonably configurable and works
>quite well.

Well, not quite.

There is an ada-reformat-batch.el file now supplied as part of the new
emacs ada-mode (2.21 and up, I believe; the latest is 2.23).  This
program will (obviously) reformat a whole group of files.

As a style comment:  Reformatting lots of (presumably already working)
Ada code is a time waster.  If you want to get a uniform appearance,
just reformat the specs.  The less you touch stable code, the higher
the reliability (ideal being touch count = 0 :-).

--
    Visit the Ada 95 Booch Components Homepage: www.ocsystems.com/booch
           This is not your father's Ada -- lglwww.epfl.ch/Ada